We endeavour to keep prices on the website up to date, however sometimes due to circumstances beyond our control this is not possible. Therefore, the prices shown on this website are to be used as a guideline only and are subject to change
Supply of Goods
- We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly replicate the appearance and/or colours of the physical products themselves. Natural products may show some colour variations.
- The company require any complaint to be made in writing by the customer within 48 hours of collection or delivery. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned to the company within 5 working days after the complaint has been logged. A refund will then be made for the original purchase price.
- All products shall be at the customer’s risk from the time of collection (if so collected) or from the time of delivery. After such time the company shall be under no liability for loss or damage or deterioration of the product from whatever cause arising.
- OCL Kingswinford will make every effort to deliver products on the agreed dates and times, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
- All products sold remain the property of OCL Kingswinford until they are paid for in full.
- As is the industry norm for natural stone and concrete/clay paving and walling products please allow 10% extra when ordering for cuts, wastage, and breakages. Many of our paving and building products travel hundreds to thousands of miles from origin to your doorway, consequently it is possible that in transport chips, scuffs or cracks can occur. Of course, this is not ideal (and it must be noted that it is very infrequent) but it is the reality of the industry. As per the industry norm the first 5% of damages are not covered for refund or replacement. Anything thereafter we will do our upmost to resolve.
Cancellation and Returns Policy
- The customer has the right to cancel any product or services. Any cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the ordered items.
- Any items that have already been despatched will be liable for the delivery charge and any incurred return costs. These costs will be deducted from the refund.
- Items that have been delivered and are no longer required can be returned at the customers own cost. If collection is required then a collection charge will be incurred.
- Any item (that is not deemed faulty) can be returned within 14 days from sale date and refunded as long as it is in the same condition as when it was sold. A re-stocking charge of up to 20% may apply.
- All returned items must be returned with the original invoice before any refund can be offered.
- The customer will at all times be responsible for the security and insurance of their equipment whilst on the premises of OCL Kingswinford.
- The customer will comply with all requirements of Health & Safety Legislation.
- OCL Kingswinford accepts no responsibility for injury or damage caused to persons or equipment whilst on company premises.